As a charity, we are completely reliant on grants and donations in order to run our much-needed services.
We are a small team of dedicated staff and trustees and passionate about our families and would love for you to be part of our team in helping to raise money.
There are many ways you can get involved including helping us at fundraising events, collection tin days or having stall at an event for us.
Or you could organise your own event from cake sales to running marathons. Every contribution you make, no matter how large or small, will make a huge difference to the lives of disabled children and their families.
Supporting your fundraising efforts
We want to help you make the most of your fundraising efforts, by providing you with the support you need. This can include:
- • Real stories to give you an insight into how your support will benefit local disabled children and their families.
- • Parent Ambassadors, whose children attend SNAAP, are available to speak at your events on what SNAAP means to them.
- • Promotional opportunities including being featured on our social media and website.
- • Provide fundraising materials, including tins, collection buckets and sponsorship forms.
- • A signed letter of authenticity to assist you in obtaining raffle prizes or to support your fundraising activities.
- • Providing leaflets which describe our work.
- • Giving you financial examples of the difference your donations will make.
- • The best way to see SNAAP in action is to visit one our clubs or activities, it is a fantastic opportunity to see exactly where your money will go and inspire your future fundraising.
If you can make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
Call us on 01227 367555 or e-mail email@example.com.